Sunday 12 February 2012

Blackberry

So this is the second time i've had to write this post... The first time this was written was on my hone via the blogger app, unfortunately the app refused to let me publish this.


I'm gonna talk, or maybe rant about blackberrys. I don't get why people buy them, i mean the only real reason people buy them is for BBM, but anyone who has a blackberry can easily text just as well or use an app like whatsapp. Fair enough the new ones are pretty decent but the old ones are terrible. Anyway the reason i'm writing this is because my brother decided this morning that he wanted a blackberry, and no not the new ones he chose the two year old curve 9300... They are just bad phones, slow, clunky and have crap features. I tried to like them I really didn't, but I always felt a much more positive feeling towards pretty much anything else. Just one of my pet peeves. Blackberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment