Wednesday 15 February 2012

Minecraft Server

Minecraft really is a really flexible game. There is hours of fun to be spent playing singleplayer but where it really gets good is a minecraft server. I was able to set up a private, local server for my brothers and I thanks to the very helpful people on the bukkit forums. This server has been built over 4 days with 2 people building 90% of the structures.

 There are several mods on the server. one of which allows us to travel by Dragon :P
 This is the Tree dome which has a treehouse just visible at the top.


Spawn with my brothers house in the back







 The arena with the hidden entrance. The roof made of obsidian is the arena itself.

 An underwater hotel that my brother created. 5 Rooms, Zoo, Diving, Restaurant.










No comments:

Post a Comment