Tuesday 27 March 2012

A-JAYS One + Review

I'm no audiophile or music guru. These earphone were bought as a replacement to some generic Samsung earphone I got with my phone. I had never really valued music quality very highly as long as the music coming from my phone/ iPod and into my ears sounded fine. I was lucky to be able to find the A-JAYS One + online for around £20.

Packaging


The A-JAYS One + come with interesting packaging that is certainly sturdy and is aesthetically pleasing.

Sound Quality


Wow. This was the first thing that popped into my head when I first listened to the earphones, they were above and beyond what I had expected from a pair of £20 earphones. They are in a different class to the generic Samsung earphones which are themselves, in my opinion some of the best budled with phones.
The bass is rich and full as far as earphones go, with clear and punchy highs and mids.

Design


These earphones have a flat cable to prevent entanglement. I have found that it does not truly prevent it but certainly reduces the frequency of it enabling me to shove them into pockets without worrying about prising nots apart when I fish them out again. The earphones come with 5 sets of buds to fit any size of ear and to ensure a good seal. The 90ยบ jack is a very helpful addition reducing the likelihood of the cable breaking over time when pulled out of the socket.

Extras


 The A-JAYS One + include an inline microphone for calls and a one button control. On android handsets an app can be easily downloaded allowing the user to control all music player functions with one button.

Wrap-Up


These are easily one of the best and most worthwhile purchases I have made in a while. For £20 they can't be beat!


No comments:

Post a Comment