Saturday 23 March 2013

The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

So I'm back. Hopefully I'll keep this going this time. Since my exams last year it's been a bit crazy during the summer I really couldn't be bothered to blog let alone do much and this first term in sixth form has been a bit of a shock to the system.
Long story short since my last visit to the Apple store I now am the proud owner of a Macbook pro retina and have also since done a couple minor upgrades to my desktop and aquired a nexus 7 (More blog entries about such topics to follow). So my aim is to keep this going and hopefully people are actally reading it (Although I don't mind writing to myself feel free to comment!) or at least I hope that the google website  trawlers find this interesting :D

Cheers


Andrew


P.s The title is a quote by Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment